Annie vs Ekko [buenos dias annie] Annie vs Ekko [buenos dias annie]

PokéShots: The Mosquito PokéShots: The Mosquito

Woah! I wasn't expecting much but this was the hypest shit ever! The sound direction, the comedic timing and the sweet fight animation were phenomenal! to give something I didn't like to the review I would say the re-use of some animation but even that wasn't too jarring. ZA ZIKA ! TOKI WO TOMARE !

Transgender for Dummies, Transgender for Dummies,

The animation was very simplistic but got the point across, the question was very open ended so ill try and answer it. Can't they just go in a stall? Like for example if they look more like a man go in the men's restroom and just go in a stall to do there business and then no one will know they're female, because they won't see them as opposed to peeing at a urinal?

willcamick responds:

Thank you and They still need to walk in and walk out so they will be seen by people and those people might not be so nice.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: The Enemy Stand Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: The Enemy Stand

GoodO stuff!

Where do babies come from? Where do babies come from?

Will there be a sequel?

Dr-Dinesty responds:

ill make one just for you <3

The Simple Plot of Metal The Simple Plot of Metal

This video makes me so happy but so sad, I have been also making a metal gear animation and I got so depressed when I saw that VinnyVoltage had made an animation first but I think you should take the video down and finish it, it looks really good and I would hate to see it get disliked for not being finished.

Here is a preveiw of the one that I was working on - http://tehjaxks.tumblr.com/post/116552465565/im-working-on-the-simple-plot-of-metal-gear-but

The Amazing Spider Man 2 The Amazing Spider Man 2

Short

Game Grumps: The Feud! Game Grumps: The Feud!

Awesome

Axelstation responds:

Thanks :D

Party! Party!

This was really bad D:

TimFelt responds:

Sorry i'll try better next time. ):

Buy the Chocolate Buy the Chocolate